Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

My Holiday So Far

 My holiday so far is going great, and i just got news that on October 3rd we are going to be going hanmer springs, and we are going to meat our two uncles, two aunties and two little cousins. When i got the news me and my sisters were jumping up and down an my mums bed, because we were so happy. I just can't wait. We haven't seen them in so long, we were living there in Hamilton but we had to move here. Our two little cousins are so cute. There is Safwaan, he's four and there is Bilal he's one. Safwaan can't hear, so he has this wire and magnet in his head, and there is another magnet outside that sticks to the magnet inside so he can hear. It's pretty cool, when ever it falls off he sometimes puts it back on. But when he doesn't want to listen to anyone he just takes it off. well that is the end of my blog.

The End. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment